Jack's 16th Birthday

Saturday, September 05, 2015 0 Comments A+ a-




My younger brother celebrated his 16th birthday this week. I wanted to share the balloons, cake and a present that I made him this year.

I first made the number 16 from individual party balloons.
I will be posting a tutorial on how I made the balloon sculpture soon.



For the cake a made him this three layered 




And for a present, well he is always saying make it rain so I took it to the next level. He has mentioned before that he wanted a black umbrella and well who doesn’t love cash.



To make this I bought an umbrella and tied string to the spokes. I  then hot glued to a mini peg to the string. Then simple pegged the money to the end and closed the umbrella.





I also wasn’t sure whether he would open the umbrella straight away to I added am open me sign on the outside so as soon as he unwrapped it he would know there was still more to it.




And that was a few of the things we did for his birthday. I will be posting a tutorial on how I made the giant 16 balloon sculpture soon.